Forum Dyskusyjne
Zaloguj Rejestracja Szukaj Forum dyskusyjne

Forum dyskusyjne -> Software -> Mac OS -> Problems after update to Mac OS X Sierra
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Problems after update to Mac OS X Sierra
PostWysłano: Wtorek, 10 Kwietnia 2018, 10:27 Odpowiedz bez cytowania Odpowiedz z cytatem
davefollmers
Czytelnik
<tt>Czytelnik</tt>

Użytkownik #8035

[ Osobista Galeria ]

HI,

open office 4.1.2. worked fine for me on operating system Mac OS X El Capitan. But updating it to Mac OS X Sierra seems to have caused changes in my open office. I was able to fix the choice of languages in orthography check between German and English by newly downloading and installing the US-English extension. But I can't get the system to automatically open doc. and odt files by open office, like it used to do. When I click/double click the files icon with the left mouse nothing happens at all, when I double click it with the right mouse it first wanted me to do extra clicks to open it by open office (far too long winded) and now it even refuses altogether to open the file. So open office is not working for me atall anymore. What can I do?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Thanks!

Problems after update to Mac OS X Sierra
Forum dyskusyjne -> Software -> Mac OS

Strona 1 z 1  

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  
Kopiowanie i rozpowszechnianie materiałów w całości lub części jest niedozwolone. Wszelkie informacje zawarte w tym miejscu są chronione prawem autorskim.

Forum dyskusyjne Heh.pl © 2002-2010