Forum Dyskusyjne
Zaloguj Rejestracja Szukaj Forum dyskusyjne

Forum dyskusyjne -> Software -> Mac OS -> Mac OS X vs. Windows XP vs. Linux
Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu
Mac OS X vs. Windows XP vs. Linux
PostWysłano: Środa, 13 Sierpnia 2003, 00:50 Odpowiedz bez cytowania Odpowiedz z cytatem
EDDY
Admin

Użytkownik #1

[ Osobista Galeria ]

TechnoZone opublikował ten artykuł z powrotem w marcu 2003 i został uaktualniony 11 sierpnia 2003. Aktualizacja dotyczyła nowego systemu Mac OS 10.2.

In this article, we'll compare the capabilities of Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows XP and Linux. Would-be flamers, please note: yes, I am aware that you can add third-party software or hardware to almost any system to expand its capabilities. To be fair, we are primarily considering "vendor-supplied" capabilities, although we'll also note, where applicable, some freely downloadable utilities that can address or augment built-in capabilities. Any list of downloadable third-party add-ons is, of course, necessarily incomplete and is intended only as a guide to further exploration.

This article has been updated several times since its introduction, and will continue to be revised and improved as operating system features are revised and enhanced. In its first incarnation, we compared the original releases of Mac OS X and Windows XP. These versions are now considered obsolete, and this edition concerns itself only with the most current releases of each system. As such, this article will be updated from time to time. Your contributions and corrections are encouraged, to help make this the most comprehensive and accurate feature comparison available.

Artykuł

Mac OS X vs. Windows XP vs. Linux
Forum dyskusyjne -> Software -> Mac OS

Strona 1 z 1  

Napisz nowy temat  Odpowiedz do tematu  
Kopiowanie i rozpowszechnianie materiałów w całości lub części jest niedozwolone. Wszelkie informacje zawarte w tym miejscu są chronione prawem autorskim.

Forum dyskusyjne Heh.pl © 2002-2010